Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kid's Academy Preschool Education

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

This blog has partnered with Mom Buzz Media to announce this exciting information!
Kids Academy Image 2

Kids Academy Releases Preschool Education Center
for iOS and Android!

I am excited to share with you new apps from Kids Academy with you. These apps are amazing for youngsters which my daughter who just turned 5 still loves the. I have invested in these fun apps for my daughter that helped her prepare her for preschool in a fun way. I wanted to share with you more about Kids Academy! The Preschool Education Center is an all-in-one educational app created for children and toddlers by the team at Kids Academy! With already over 10 million downloads worldwide, they have just released a long-awaited update to this amazing app! The app is designed to cover all aspects of early childhood education. Children learn about the alphabet, reading, writing, building vocabulary and even developing math skills. Based on the proven Montessori method, the Preschool Education Center app offers a number of fun games that help master essential learning skills through play, making learning fun!

This app is a great preview of what this app can offer your child. You can enjoy a few activities with the free version and if your child enjoyed you may want to invest the 7.99 all access version. My daughter is just turned 5 and I introduced her to this app and she absolutely loves it. As a parent I like my daughter using educational programs and this one is perfect. It fun for her and she is also learning which is great. This app has letter recognition and number recognition which is  helping my daughter a lot. She does have problems with speech and this app giver her a little help and boost. She find the app fun and it keeps her busy for awhile. The colors, characters, themes is what attracts her to the app. I am happy that there are free version of this app so I can test it out before I make a commitment with my daughter. I would say these apps are fun and work well with my daughter. I would recommend them for other children. This app is approved by my 5 year old daughter. 

Until now, Preschool Education Center has only been available on iTunes but now it is finally available for Android devices on Google Play! This fun and free app is currently being featured in the Family section of the Android store in the USA, Australia and Canada.
2000px-Get_it_on_Google_play.svg
..........................................................................................

iTunes Kids AcademyFor iOS devices:

Kids Academy have also updated the iOS version of the app: Preschool & Kindergarten Early Learning Games adding new games, books and educational cartoons and shows as well as printable worksheets.

2000px-Download_on_iTunes.svg - Copy - Copy

..........................................................................................
Kids Academy Free Worksheets

BONUS!
Free Preschool & Kindergarten Worksheets for Kids

spelling-words-worksheet-2Kids Academy is also finding a way to expand beyond the screen and help master pen and pencil with free printable worksheets. You can get free preschool worksheets on a variety of subjects from alphabet to math and the library is updated often!
Download, print out and get start practicing with good old fashioned pencil and paper in seconds!

Head over to Kids Academy and get your
FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS

2 comments:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...