Monday, October 26, 2015

Olive Garden's Support Your Local High School

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Who loves Olive Garden? I know my family does. Especially my two children. They love absolutely love Olive Gardens breadsticks. It doesn't help that my children's favorite meal is spaghetti so it is a win win. 

I am excited to share with you guys that Olive Garden is having a promotion on Tuesday
November 3 at 4-10pm. This promotion is to help support your local high school with Olive Garden. Pretty cool isn't it? Each restaurant nationwide will host a Spirit Night and donate 10% of in-resturant sales to their local high school. This initiative is in partnership with the NFHS Network, the nation's leading high school sports media company, and is part of Olive Garden's ongoing commitment to support it local communities!!



NFHS Partnership Details: 

·           Join us on November 3: 4 – 10 p.m.

·           All you need to do is enjoy: Each Olive Garden location has previously selected a benefiting local high school.
·           OG is giving back: 10% of all in-restaurant sales will be donated to that school, up to $1,000 per restaurant. 
·           Show your school spirit: Guests are encouraged to wear the school colors as part of the celebration.

·           Visit ANY location: All 800+ Olive Garden locations nationwide are participating. To find your nearest location, visit OliveGarden.com.


So I would recommend stopping by November 3rd at your local Olive Garden and have one of your favorite dishes. I know that I am going to have their Fettichini Alfredo and my kids are going to get spaghetti. What are you going to get? Don't forget it this will help your local schools!!








1 comment:

  1. I am attracted by the info which you have provided in the above post. It is genuinely good and beneficial info for us. Continue posting, Thank you. Welcome Indian Restaurant

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...