Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Friend Cayla (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you a new doll that recently came out call My Friend Cayla. Cayla isn't just any ordinary doll she also is an interactive talking doll. Which I find very interesting. My daughter who is five years old has recently became interested in playing with dolls. This holiday season dolls make it at the top of her list. 

I have been on the look out for a durable and great quality doll for my daughter for Christmas and not go over budget for one item. This doll is under 60 dollars and it an interactive. The doll is decent size. 

In the package you will received on doll. There are different dolls to choose from. I believe that their are 4-5 different ones to choose from. The doll also comes with a brush and mirror.

Cayla is interactive and powered by bluetooth technology which is really neat. This is what makes her stand out from all the other dolls that are out there to be honest. What she is able to do is answer questions, understand what people are saying, tell stories and play games. How neat is that? I know when I heard about that feature this is what sold me on this doll. 

Getting started and how to make your Cayla doll work. It simple you need three AA batteries. Which you need to make sure that you have on hand when you buy this doll. At first I thought this doll would be complicated and hard to set up. Well the proved me wrong. All I needed to do is put the batteries in and download the free app. Then you simply turn on the doll and connect the bluetooth. You do have to make sure that the device is near. You won't be able to do anything else with your smart device when this is connected. 

The game that they offer right now is tic tac toe and that is one of my favorite game my daughter loves to play. Although my daughter wishes that she would be able to win more than Cayla but hey my daughter is only five and still learning. 

Overall I would say this doll is perfect for young girls. I like that it is interactive. I do think that there are a few things they can make better but my daughter loves Cayla and that what matters. I would highly recommend this doll for Christmas. Cayla is durable and great quality and will last a long time. You can find Cayla at your local Target stores. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...