Friday, October 30, 2015

Zing Dino Hunterz Crossbow (Holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am never knowing what to get my seven year old boy for Christmas. I feel like I struggle with Christmas ideas with him more than I do with my daughter. When I came across ZING Dino Hunterz Crossbow I knew this would be perfect for him. 

He has recently became interested in crossbow type of items and this would be safe and fun for him. Zing Brand Toys offer this item and great quality and durable toy. Your child can play with this item indoors or outdoors. Personally I would consider it an outdoor toy because I can see something getting broken in my house. I am not saying my son would necessary would do it. Our family tends to have to much fun with this type of toy and it gets us in trouble.

Here is a little about this product:

The dinosaurs rise again! Join the Dino Hunterz and send these prehistoric creatures back to the Jurassic with Sing's Dino Hunterz Crossbow. Place the arrow hooks through the Crossbow. Place the arrow hooks through the crossbow loops and latch onto the pin. Release the safety, pull the trigger and watch the Dino Dartz Fly. With Arrows shooting over 45 feet and a special Dino-scope for supreme accuracy, T-rex  doesn't stand a chance! Each Dino Hunterz Crossbow comes with the three Dino Dartz suction cup arrows and one Dino Hunterz Crossbow.

This cross bow is so much fun. I almost want to keep it and not share with anyone. It can be addicting to play with. It is easy for a child to get the hang of it. It would also make a great Christmas present!! It will bring hours and hours of fun. I know that this will be a toy where my son and I can play with and spend some quality time playing together.

You can find this toy at your local target. You can also visit www.zingtoys.com. The srp is 19.99 and recommend for ages 8 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...