Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Notes to Self Review


I came across a unique company and I love the message that she wants to spread. I want to share with you her store because I believe it is an amazing one. 

Laura Schmidt created notes to self socks to put her belief in the power of positive thinking into action. The idea came to her on a road trip with her family on New Year's Day 2011. She had her feet up on the dashboard and was reading a book that described how the subconscious mind is most open early in the morning and late at night. She thought: "What if I put positive affirmations on the toes of socks?" Then, at least twice a day, the person wearing them would be training their mind to think more positive thoughts without even trying. She also wondered, "What if kids too young to read had 'I am Smart' on the toes of their socks and that became one of the first phrases that they learned to say? How might that affect their entire life?"

We were excited when we received our box in the mail. When we unpacked our box we took out a nice purple box that was wrapped in a nice bow and a little card that was attached. The card explained the story behind Notes to Self. When we opened the box it was wrapped in nice purple tissue paper. When we opened up the tissue paper there were three packaged of stickers. One for myself, daughter and son. They had positive saying on them which made me smile. You can put them on cell phone covers, mirrors, computers or wherever you choose to remind you of positive thoughts. 

There were three sets of socks in the box. There where two pair of socks for my daughter, son and for myself. What I liked about these pair of socks that they're not all white and there are different colors. My daughter sock said Strong and Perfectly me on them. They match her personality just perfectly and she was so proud to wear them at school today. I like the font of the saying on the socks and they look perfect. My son sock said courageous and smiling on them. He also really liked these socks and he said it helped him due to going through a rough period at school. When I saw my pair of socks it said smart and great mom on them. I absolutely just loved the saying because it reminded me that I am smart and a great mom to my two kids.

Overall I can tell you how amazing this company is. I believe that the should be more in the schools and help build kids and families self esteem. Not only it spreads a positive message to others they are soft and comfortable to wear. I am so excited to recommend this  company check them out with the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...