Friday, April 27, 2018

The Magic Tales

Last year I got married to my amazing husband. My husband has a daughter and I have two children myself. We were looking on ways to bring our families together and start new family traditions together. Recently when I came across this company I knew their idea would be amazing for our family. This would be our new family tradition. 

The Magic tales is an interactive product that celebrates the "night before." They have values, imagination and family tradition based in the books. They have a selection of books like the night before Easter, the night before Christmas, the night before Chanukah, the night before Halloween, the night before your birthday.

I was excited when we received The night before Christmas and The night before you Birthday for review. When I took the books out of the box I like how they are thick. The one thing I was worried about is that I want to keep this book safe and sound. It has a pocket where you can protect your book and has an area for the special holiday dust and birthday dust. 

We first looked at The Magical Tale of Santa Dust. When I first taken the book out I was very excited to look at it and read it. I just had a feeling before I looked at it that this would be amazing fit for our family. The Magical Tale of Santa Dust is a holiday tale of two small children whose house Santa has never been able to find. It is Christmas Eve again, and the children fear that another year that Santa will not come and visit. This is a fun adventure that I guarantee that your family will fall in love with just like my family has. What is amazing bonus is that they also provide you with your own pouch that comes with special dust of your own. 

The second book that we took out was The Magical Tale of Birthday Dust- A Birthday tradition. I like the idea of this book and it a fun idea for your kids when it is their birthdays. We have three kiddos so it will be super special for them on their birthdays. In this book bears are the theme of this tale. When three cousins decide to have their birthday party on the same day,the plan to have on big celebration that hit a snag of course. When some of their guest don't show up they are left feeling disappointed. The magic pouch with Birthday dust and a puzzling note will turn into one adventure and make it the best birthday their is. This book also comes with a Birthday Dust that you can sprinkle the night before to make all their birthday wishes come true.

I can't tell you how amazing and genius this idea is. I wish that I had it when I was a child because I absolutely would of loved reading these books and especially with my own magic santa or birthday dust. The dust make the books on a whole different level. It brings the book alive and the kids can be creative and live out what the story is telling them. Not only that but it brings the family together for special family bonding. You can find these amazing books at their website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...