Thursday, April 26, 2018

Doterra Review

Lately all of my friends have been raving about essential oils. The girls at work had an essential oil party and of course I was clueless what that was even about. I know that some of my co-workers even brought some essential oils to work and than it sparked my curiosity. I looked into Doterra and they offer a variety of different essential oils. 

If you are new to essential oils like me let me give you some useful facts that you need to know. There are three easy ways to use your essential oils. You can use them aromatic, topical or internal. There are all types of essential oils that can be used for variety of things. When I was looking through their pamphlet they had essential oils for digestive health, restful sleep, massage blend, immune support, green cleaning, simple focus, release tension, cellular support, pregnancy and baby, Seasonal support and outdoor relief. To me it just amazing on how many different oils their are and can help in many different ways. 

We were sent two types of essential oil to try out and I was excited to see what this was all about. We received to 5ml bottles to try. One bottle was peppermint and the other bottle was wild orange. 

Since both bottles help support immune, respiratory, digestive and Limbic System support. I had my husband try one and I tried one for myself. I gave him the peppermint one and I kept the wild orange. I personally love the smell of the Wild Orange sent better. 

I explained that it could help my husband aches and we placed a small amount on the specific areas. He said that it was easy to apply and it did not burn or have any problems. He said that this product really helped with the cramping that he had in his lower back. He been using this product for a week and he been noticing a difference. He is now a believer in essential oils. 

I personally used the the peppermint oil in my diffuser when I had a heavy chest and it seem to help relax me. I laid down and it relaxed me and seemed to help. I am not sure exactly how but it did. Which I am grateful. I was surpassed and realized essential oils are amazing and they come in handy.

I will be looking into more about these oils and which ones they have to offer. You can find more about Doterra essential oils with the link below




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I read your blog. Its so nice.DoTERRA is a heavy hitter in both the essential oils and direct sales industries.Here at Product DoTERRA Review Hero, we love reviewing direct sales companies, but we generally like to review start-ups. Companies that are new, small, and exciting. Companies with big dreams and small budgets. That being said, doTERRA piqued our interest.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...