Friday, April 13, 2018

whim zees Dental Chew Review



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Paragon Pet Products has a brought dental chews for dogs to a new fun level. Whimzees Dental Chews comes in a variety of flavors and different colors. You can even find them in different designs. Do not worry these dental chews are edible and made of natural vegetables with no added chemicals, wheat, gluten or meat by products. I know when it comes to my penny I am worried on what product that she may eat. 
I have been looking for a product that will help Penny take care of her teeth. What better way to help her teeth by giving her a fun size treat. These dental chess are digestible and they also help freshen your dog breath and help reduce the plaque build up on your dogs teeth. This fun treat also help clean your dog teeth.

Some benefit to this brand is that they use a re-seable bag which your dog treat will not get stale for your dog. Overall when I gave Penny this treat at first she played with it. She would bring it everywhere for her and than she started to chew on it. She seemed to like each flavor and actually ate the whole thing. I have tried other similar dental chews and she would not have it at all. This brand she seemed t gobble up and enjoy. I would highly recommend this dental chew for you puppy. You can find this product at Whimzees or chewy.com


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us. It provides a collection of useful information. You obviously put a lot of effort into it! Best logan village dental service provider.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...