Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Boxcar Children Review



THE NEW ANIMATED FEATURE 
THE BOXCAR CHILDREN - SURPRISE ISLAND
COMES TO BLU-RAY™ & DVD AUGUST 7, 2018 
FROM SHOUT KIDS AND LEGACY CLASSICS 

Starring Martin Sheen, J.K. Simmons, Dane DeHaan, and more

The Film’s Release Comes On the Heels of the 75th Anniversary Of the Beloved Book Series
Los Angeles, CA – Small island. Big adventure! The beloved Boxcar Children are headed to Blu-ray and DVD on August 7thwith the release of the new animated feature film THE BOXCAR CHILDREN - SURPRISE ISLANDcourtesy Legacy Classics and Shout Kids. Fans can now pre-order their copies on Amazon.com or shoutfactory.com

THE BOXCAR CHILDREN - SURPRISE ISLAND, the highly-anticipated movie adaption of the popular children’s book of the same name, stars Golden Globe®-winning actor Martin Sheen (The West Wing) as James Alden, Oscar®-winner J.K. Simmons (Whiplash) as Dr. Moore, Dane DeHaan (Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets) as the mysterious Joe, Joey King (Independence Day: Resurgence) as Jesse Alden, Carter Sand (Frozen) as Benny Alden, Gil Birmingham (Twilight) as Lonan Browning, Griffin Gluck (Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life) as Henry Alden, Stephen Stanton (Star Wars Rebels) as Capt. Daniel and Talitha Bateman (Love, Simon) as Violet. 

THE BOXCAR CHILDREN - SURPRISE ISLAND follows the adventures of the orphaned Boxcar Children as they spend an entire summer living on their Grandfather’s small, nearly uninhabited island. There they meet Joe, who is friendly and helpful, and inexplicably living on their island. Does their new friend have a secret?

Overall I really enjoyed this movie when we watched it when we had our family movie night. I have always enjoyed reading The Boxcar Children books. I was excited to share this DVD with my children. My children loved the adventures in the DVD. It was fun to watch them when they shared adventures when they where on the grandfather island and having fun with new friends. I would defiantly recommend this DVD for your kids. It a family fun film and highly recommended. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...