Sunday, August 19, 2018

Color Addict Game Holiday Gift Guide 2018


Are you looking for a perfect stocking stuffer for your kids for the upcoming holidays? Well I found the perfect stocking stuffer for your children!! It called Color Addict game and it perfect for children but it also fun for adults. I know when we sat down and played this game with kids, I had a lot fun also. 

What is Color Addict you may ask it a card game that you pass out card to all the players. They have a stack of cards and the goal is to get rid of them as fast as you can before the other players get rid of them. You have a card in the middle like the picture shows. It says a color like orange and the word is blue. What you need to do is to match the card from your deck with the color or word and then you discard it. 
This game is amazing the age is recommend for ages 7 and up. Both of my kiddos are over that age. When we played it we had a lot of fun. It brought the family together and the kids loved it. We played it several times together. It kept their interest and it was a lot of fun. They caught on how to play pretty fast which was good. They did not get frustrated while playing. I would highly recommend this game for your stocking stuffer this year!!

We have a giveaway coming soon!!






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...