Saturday, August 18, 2018

Emeril Laggasse Shoes Holiday Gift Guide 2018


Have you been a huge fan of Emeril Lagasse like I have been. I know he been famous for his cooking and his tv shows. I always used to watch his shows when I was younger with my parents. I always been interested in cooking and seeing what he would whip up. I always overall thought he was an interesting man. 

With my surprise when I came to his website I was curious. At first I didn't think this was the same Emeril Lagasse but it was. I never thought in a million years that he would have his own footwear line. It far from cooking, but in a way it intertwines with the cooking world. 

Lately I have been looking for a new durable show that I can wear to work. I recently started a new job in a manufacture  company and needed a decent pair of shoes. I needed  a shoe that would be oder resistant due to being in a hot factory. My feet tend to sweat and needed something comfortable. 

I was lucky to be able to try a new pair of shoes from the Emeril Laggasse line. I chose the Women Conti style shoe. This shoe retails for 65.00 dollars which is not bad for the quality of the shoe. This shoe offers a socklike comfort and sporty style. What I like about this shoe it is easy to slip on and can be used as a casual walking sneaker. It looks very slick and let me tell you it is very comfortable which is amazing. This shoe features a nubuck upper, a webbing lace system and gusseted tongue that prevents dirt, water and other elements from entering the shoe. For me it is hard to find a comfortable shoe due to having width with. Well let me tell you that this company offers width with shoes!! They have regular sizes 5-11. They also have half sizes also which is awesome. They also offer width with 5-11 and in half sizes also. 

Overall I would say that these shoes are amazing and they feel great. They have memory foam in them but how they made them my feet feel amazing. These shoes are met for workers who work in the kitchen at restaurants. They are made for slip resistant and help make workers who work in hospitality to have more a comfortable shoe and have a better work experience. I will say when I wore these shoes at work it helped a lot and my feet didn't hurt as much after work. Even though I do not work in the hospitality setting this shoe was amazing. I would highly recommend it. You can find more information on their shoes at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...