Monday, August 6, 2018

Go Gourmet Slammers Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018

Are you looking for on the go snack for your child that is healthy? Well I came across a company called go gourmet slammers. Let me tell you this is a genius idea. These are healthy snacks that have healthy ingredients for them. What is amazing is school is about to start and I need a snack to pack in their backpacks and these are easy to throw in the backpack for a snack for later. Or if we go on the road this is a easy snack for the car. The bonus it is healthy. 

Go Gourmet Slammers offers a variety different flavors like Epic, Awesome, Chill'n, Amped, Watermelon, and Pomegranate. When we received our samples my kids picked out Amped Apple Strawberry Cherry Chia and Aweome Acal Strawberry Apple. Each package has four pouched in each one. 

My daughter tried the Ample Apple Strawberry Cherry Chia. I let her try one for a night time snack and she has been talking about it for the past half hour. She really likes them and kept telling everyone that she can take them on the go. She says it the perfect idea. I tried a little bit of her Go Gourmet Slammer and I will admit it pretty good. I might sneak a couple of hers when she not looking. To me it take like a smoothy and it has the good fruits in it for me. 

My son tried the Awesome that was is pretty awesome. It has Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, Beets, Acai, Amaranth. Which you would never know that it has beets in it. I won't tell my son that because he tells everyone he doesn't like beets but he drank this quickly and wanted another. Which is a plus for moms to get their kids to get the fruits that they need. 

I would definitely invest in this product and recommend it to my fellow moms. This is a easy to go snack that doesn't take time to make or create a mess. It is healthy for your kiddos and it disposable after drinking it. I would highly recommend and you can find more about Go Gourmet Slammers on the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...