Saturday, August 11, 2018

Vitabath Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018



After a long day at work I want to come home and relax. There are times where I just want to come home and get into the tub and relax. When having great bath products is a must have that makes your night more relaxing. When I came across the company Vitabath I knew that I had to check their products out and to see if they where amazing like my friends said they where. 

We recently received a box with goodies from VitaBath and we received several items. In our amazing box we received a bath bomb, shower tablet, body wash and body cream. 

One of my favorite items that came out of this goodie box was the Coconut body cream. It came in a 8 oz bottle. I am usually not a huge fan of coconut products but this one is to die for. The scent is not to strong just a perfect blend of coconut. This body cream is proven to help improve skin moisture by 82 percent. This body crew is scent of coconut and infused with rich dark plum and cashmere musk softly blended with exotic vanilla and sweet amber. This product  is very creamy when applying it rubs smoothly into the skin. It absorbs quite well and does not leave a greasy feel after applying. This product is great and does not irritate my skin which is a positive. I would recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin.

Also in the goodie box we received a aromatherapy shower tab cool spearmint and thyme. I personally have never heard of this product before I put it in the shower. It absorbed and it smelt great. I used this product when I had a cold and seemed to help clear my sinus and help me feel better for a little while.

The next goodie my daughter stole from me. This was her favorite product and it was a bath bomb. It was a pomegranate bellini blush. It was a decent size bath bomb. I was excited to try this product, but my daughter wanted it more. When she took a bath we ran warm bath of course and put the bath bomb in and it took off fizzing and dissolved. The scent was amazing. My daughter absolutely had fun with the bath bomb and it also helped her relax. We would definitely invest in more bath bombs in the future. 

The last product that we received was the Pomegranate & Blood Orange body wash. This product is paraben and dye free. It comes in a 10 ounce bottle. This product smells amazing. I have always been a fan of Pomegranate scents, so this was a definitely a win for me. This body wash unexpected twist of sophisticated fun with exotic hibiscus mingled with juicy sweet orange and pomegranate arils. This enhanced Paraben Free formula was created to moisturize and revive your skin with our special blend antioxidant rich super fruits: Acai, Goji, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea and Mangosteen. The vitamins that are in the product or Vitamins A, B3, C, E,and pro vitamin B5. When taking a shower this body was made me feel clean and smell really good. My skin felt great after using it for several days with is amazing. 

Overall these product are amazing and when I need a relaxing day these product are amazing. I would definitely recommend these products for stocking stuffers. Also these products would make a great gift for relaxation. IF you want to find these products you can find them at the website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...