Friday, November 23, 2018

Happy Feet Slippers Review and Black Friday Deals inside

Are you looking for a gift that is special and unique? Happy Feet Slippers is a slipper that can bring fun and joy for the whole family. They have a slipper for everybody. If you like sports they will have it, animals, different kind of prints and so much more. 

Recently they paired up with Disney and opened up a line of your favorite disney characters and your favorite Marvel characters. We received several pairs of Happy Feet Slippers and over the next few days we are going to reveal these amazing slippers and keep you up to date with their amazing holiday deals that they have going on at their website.

The first two pairs that ware going to share with you today are my daughters favorite and my son favorite pair. My daughter chose a Elsa from the Disney Collection. The Elsa Slippers come in three different sizes that you can choose from. These slippers remind of comfy slippers that look like plushes. The head of the slipper looks exactly like Elsa which my daughter absolutely loves. The slippers are comfy and fit her very well. She instantly fell in love with her slippers.

The next pair that we received was their new Zlippers. These are unique they are not like their normal Slippers that they offer. This Zlippers is where they are interchangeable. You can zip them on the base of the slipper. If you get tired of the design you can change it to the other design. I think that is awesome that you can change them up. These Zlippers come in different sizes also. My son loved the option where he could change them out. He fell in love with his slippers.

Happy Feet is offering some amazing deals on Black Friday and you should head over and see what they are offering. A few deals that they are offering at the moment are free shipping on order over 20 dollars. 

Head over on their website below






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...