Friday, November 23, 2018

Oliver The Ornament Holiday Gift Guide Review


I always like to find new traditions for the holiday especially with my children. Starting new traditions with my kids are fun and make the years memorable and I hope they will pass these traditions that we make together to their children down the road. 

When I came across Oliver The Ornament I knew that this would make a great new family tradition with my kids. My kids loves books and they books that you can interact or different from regular books. What I mean by that is that this book comes with an ornament. The ornament that comes with this book is Oliver and he is here to tell a story. Which my kids absolutely fell in love with the concept that the ornament is Oliver and the book tells his story. 

This story is about Oliver that is a universally identifiable tale that will appeal to people of all ages. This story is about tradition, love, friendship, forgiveness and joy. It't a story of Christmas. This story is 54 pages long and it a 10x10 hardcover book. What I also like about this story it 1 of 7 book series. Oliver continues with the other books but they will bring in different characters and you will able to collect seven different ornaments. 

What I love about this series it a fun, loving and a great new tradition that you will want to start with your family. My children absolutely loves the ornament and can not wait to collect the others. They absolutely loves the story also and they can not wait to share it with their friends. You can find this story on Amazon.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...