Saturday, November 24, 2018

Harvey Prince Holiday Gift guide Review


Perfume is a girls best friend and I am always looking around for new perfumes. I like to treat myself when I go out with a little perfume. As a single mother sometimes it hard to find the perfect perfume for the right kind of price. I was introduced to Harvey Prince and I have heard a lot of wonderful things about their perfumes. So when I was given the chant to try Hello.

When it arrived it was packaged nicely and even had tissue paper around it. I received Hello body butter and that was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting it and recently I have been having dry skin. This Body Butter went into my skin smoothly and left my skin refreshing. It did not feel greasy while I was rubbing it in my skin. This definitely will be added to my purse for on the go. 

The next product that I pulled out from the box was their Hello Perfume. This comes in 8.8ml spray. The notes of this perfume are Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk. Style: Welcoming, Loving and refreshing. What also I like about this perfume that it is made in the USA, 100 cruelty free and 100 vegan. 

Harvey Prince will never let you down. I absolutely love the scent of this perfume and when I went out the other day everyone complimented me. A few of my friends said they really liked the scent and wanted to purchase some for the upcoming holiday. Harvey Prince would also make a wonderful Holiday Gift. You can find them at the link below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...