Thursday, July 4, 2019

John Paul Pet Review


When it comes to dogs you want the best for them. We have to cockapoos that are part of our family Lucy and Penny. Both love going outside you know what that means. Time for a dog bath. When it comes to taking care my pets I want the safest and the best product out there for my dogs. 

I have been a huge fan of John Paul Pet products. I have used them in the past on my dogs and absolutely love them. When we used to get the bottles it seemed to last a long time but since we have two of them now we seemed to go through them more frequently. A little bit about cockapoos is that there not like a normal dog. They do not shed but they have hair similar to people. Where they need to be groomed and brushed a lot more than normal dogs. That why they get more baths with shampoo and conditioner to help with the tangles. 

John Paul Pets sent three different products try for Lucy and Penny. They sent us Super Bright Shampoo, Lavender Mint Shampoo, and Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse. All three bottles come in a 16 oz bottle. 

The first bottle we tested out was the Super Bright Shampoo and this is for Highlighting formula for dogs and cats. This shampoo is for light and dark coats. This shampoo has aloe vera gel, hydrolyzed oats, chamomile and sweet almond oil. When we tried this shampoo it was easy to use. We massaged gently on the fur and avoided the face area. You don't want to get this product your furry friend eyes. Penny we used a damp sponge to get her face clean but skipped Lucy because she moves to much and didn't want to risk it. Then we rinsed and the product came out easily. It left them with a nice clean and shiny fur. I was pretty happy with this product.

The next product that we have is the Lavender Mint Shampoo. I like the smell to this shampoo which it smells like mint. It does have a stronger sent to it but I don't mind. It makes your furry friend smell really good and not like wet dog. This shampoo is to help calm  and relax. The product has calming beneficial botanical formula cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly pet coats. Rich in conditioner to improve shine, while the laver calms and soothes. Which I was also a fan of this shampoo also.

The last product we received was Oatmeal Conditioning rinse. Which is one of my favorite products to use on our furry friends. This help us brush through their fur. Since their hair is like people hair that gets tangles frequently. This helps restore a silky to their coat. If you have trouble with matting and tangles then this product will be perfect for you. It easy to use and smells wonderful and I live by it with our two cockapoos. 

Overall I am satisfied with John Paul Pet products and I believe that they have quality and amazing products for your pet. They take a lot of time and effort to bring pet lovers with the best products possible. 

Check out John Paul Pets Product on the link below


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...