Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Playmonsters OranguTwang Review


I was excited when we got to partner with PlayMonster with their game OranguTwang, but this time there is a lot more going on then just a game. In this post it going to be a little different. I am going to tell you about PlayMonsters Partnership Project and then I am going to tell you about the fun game. To me it is important to share the amazing new with my readers.  


COMPANY KNOWN FOR BEING “BIG ON FUN” SHOWS IT IS BIG ON GIVING BACK 
Beloit, Wis (Aug 9, 2019) PlayMonster has joined forces with The Orangutan Project to raise awareness for the protection and conservation of orangutans and their habitat. Coinciding with National Orangutan Day on Aug. 19, 2019, PlayMonster has committed to a year-long Green Partnership and plans to support the Orangutan Project with initiatives across North America.
As the creator of fun-filled kids' game OrangutwangTM, PlayMonster wanted to show that not only is it Big on Fun, but it is also big on helping one of the world's most intelligent, yet highly endangered, mammals alongside The Orangutan Project.
Since 1998, The Orangutan Project has worked tirelessly on orangutan conservation, including orangutan rescue, rehabilitation and release programs, as well as securing forest habitat protection and regeneration, education, research and local community partnerships. Over the past two years, The Orangutan Project has leased 38,000 hectares of rainforest, bringing its total to 3,500 orangutans in over 330,000 hectares of protected habitat patrolled by 90 Wildlife Protection Rangers. In addition, The Orangutan Project has rescued 65 orangutans, cared for over 200, and released another 44 into the wild, bringing it survival rate to 70% of rescued orangutans released into the wild.
“Partnering with The Orangutan Project is a no-brainer for us,” said Lisa Wuennemann, Master Marketing Monster at PlayMonster. “By becoming a sponsor of The Orangutan Project, we’re dedicated to the success of this project and to the beginning of an important conversation, which will lead us to having more orangutans swinging through the trees.” 
“The Orangutan Project relies on support from our supporters and partners like PlayMonster to raise vital awareness and funds to secure the survival of critically endangered orangutans. The Orangutan Project has already funded over $10 million worth of urgently needed conservation projects, and currently protect over 330,000 hectares of forest, 3,500 wild orangutans and care for over 200 orphaned, infant and displaced orangutans,” said Troy Kenah, Development Director at The Orangutan Project, “But there's so much more to be done, and this critical work is only possible due to the generous support of people and partners like PlayMonster.” 
My daughter was excited when we were give the chance to review OranguTwang. This game is for 2 or more players and recommended for ages four and up. The contents of the game is 2 piece base, 2 palm trees with toucan lever and vine string, orangutan, 14 hanging game pieces 2 pineapple, 2 bat, 6 bananas bunches, 2 geckos, 2 coconuts, die and rules. It is very simple to put together which is nice. This game is A fun, suspenseful and wild game! Take turns hanging fruit and jungle friends on the orangutan, but watch out!! At some point he'll be holding to much and he'll Spring up and send the fruit and friends flying! My daughter though this was an amazing fun game. She always wants me to lose. Very hyper and cant wait for him to fall down. I also bring this game to my clients for work. I do ABA so I bring this game as a reinforcer. One of my clients absolutely love this game. She tends to gravitate towards this game and she always makes me lose which is fun. She had a lot of fun playing this game and asked me to bring it back and also asked parents to buy it for her. I would really recommend supporting this great cause and checking out this amazing game at PlayMonster!! 

















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...