Saturday, August 17, 2019

Octonauts Season 3 Gift Set Review

I am excited to announce that this month Octonauts Season three is coming out on DVD. I know both of my children were huge fans of Octonauts and always seemed to be on the TV when they where younger. What I like about this collection set that it has over four hours of Octonauts. It also come with a couple characters from the movie that your little one can play with. 

About this Season 3 gift set: The Octonauts are a team of adventures who explore the world's ocean, rescue aquatic creatures and protect their habitats-from the bustling eco-system along the Amazon River to the deepest depths of the Mariana Trench. Deploying a set of aquatic vehicles, Captain Barnacles, daredevil ex pirate, Kwazii, medic Peso and the rest of the crew embark on missions around the globe before returning safely to their home base, the Octopod. 

In this season set, encounter all types of creatures from Barracudas and Sea Pigs to Humpback Whales and Hammerhead Sharks! The adventures don't end there! Embark on a mission in the Deep Sea Octo-Lab as the Octonauts explore the deepest, darkest reaches of the ocean! Come aboard and join the Octonauts on 23 exciting adventures. 

My daughter was up to the challenged and watch a few episodes. She enjoyed watching the DVD collection. She went up on the couch with her favorite blanket and watched three episodes. For her to stop being a busy eight year old and actually watch something on TV you know you have her attention. She said it was a good show and she would watch more. She recommend it for younger kids. You can find this DVD on amazon or your local retail store. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...