Thursday, November 28, 2019

Boxy Girls Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019



Another hot toy this year was Boxy Girls. This is a newer toy that has launched, but it is a very popular within the younger generation. I remember when my daughter was introduced to this line last year and it was a huge hit. What she likes about Boxy Girls is the unboxing and to see what the surprise inside of the box. This year they have a newer product out and it called Boxy Stuido. This was a huge hit with my daughter. We received the Boxy Stuido and came with another pack of Boxy Girl Stuff. 

My daughter was excited that she got a little box that I am guessing is the studio. That is what she told me. It came with a couple boxes inside that she was excited that she got. This comes with the studio, furniture, pet and wardrobe. She was very excited to open up and to see what she had received. She spent hours playing with this set and had a lot of fun. This toy brought a lot of creative play and she was moving everything around her studio. This would make a fantastic Christmas gift this holiday season. You can find this at your local retailer. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Article really happy to say it was an interesting post. Thanks For Sharing.haute her advanced makeup tips

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...