Thursday, February 13, 2020

Gourmet Gift Basket Valentine Day Review

Are you looking for a gift idea for that special someone this upcoming Valentines Day? Well Gourmet Gift Basket has you covered. They have a wide variety of gift for that special someone. They have kid gift baskets, wine gift baskets, cheesecake platter, popcorn tins and many more options available. 

If you click through their website you can find something for every special occasion. They have birthday gifts, halloween, valentines day, easter christmas you name it they have it. 

I found the perfect Valentine/Birthday gift for my soon to be 12 year old son. He is a huge fan of popcorn and loves chocolate covered popcorn. Gourmet Gift Basket offers Valentine's Day 2 gallon Popcorn Tin and has three of their best and beloved flavors. The flavors that you get in this tin are Cookies & Cream, Mint Chocolate Mayhem and Peanut Butter Cup. If you choose to get the one gallon tin that includes white chocolate drizzled popcorn mixed with M&M and waffle shaped pretzels.

When we received this tin the mail it was shipped quickly and was packaged where it kept the tin safe from any damages. When I took it out the tin looked amazing. It was the Valentine Tin and it said Love you. There were no dents or damage to the tin. When I sampled the popcorn it was to die for. My favorite popcorn flavor was the mint flavor. I also enjoyed the peanut butter flavor. This will make a great gift for my son on his birthday which is Valentines day. Head over to Gourmet Gift Basket. Fine your last minute Valentine Gifts!!


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...