Sunday, February 16, 2020

TRANYA B530 Bluetooth 5.0 Deep Bass True Wireless Earbuds Valentines Day Review

I know my son wanted wireless earbuds for his birthday that just happened to be on Valentines Day. I was officially on a mission to find a decent pair of earbuds for his birthday. Honestly I didn't know where to start. 

A friend of mine recommended that I looked into TRANYA B530 Bluetooth 5.0 Bass True Wireless Earbuds. That if I went with this brand I wouldn't be disappointed and that Justin would love them for his birthday / Valentines Day. 

When I researched more about these earbuds I found out that they are amazing. That they are APTX compatible sports Wireless Headphones with CVC8.0 Noise Cancellation, 80 hours Playtime with Charging Case. Which I really like the charging case and it durable. 

What my son liked about these headphones is that they deliver the highest sounds quality and you can actually hear the smallest details in the music. He said the other earbuds that he had previously where not that good and he was surprised with what he was missing with his music. 

He was also surprised that the wireless earbuds had noise cancellation technology built in. It has cVc 8.0 noise cancellation on mic suppresses background noises and brings advanced audio enhancements to deliver the best possible call quality. 

The biggest bonus about the earbuds is that they offer 80 hours of playtime!! Then you will need to recharge them. That is amazing and I think my son and I were impressed the most with the 80 hours of play time. You can get up to 10 hours of continuous music playing on a single full charge. The portable charging case can provide and extra 7 full recharges to keep you powered on a long trip. 

Overall my son was highly impressed with his birthday/valentine day present. The earbuds retail for 69.99 and free shipping on Amazon. You also can save 10.00 when you click the coupon. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...