Monday, February 24, 2020

Wacaco Pipamoka Spring Review 2020


Are you a coffee drinker? I know my dad is a huge coffee drinker and there are time he wants his coffee on the go. Sometimes when my dad is in a rush he  option for his coffee. What ends up happening is that he goes through a drive thru and picks of a McDonalds coffee. Although we love McDonalds coffee at times, I think it hit or miss when it comes to their coffee. 

When I learned about Wacaco Pipamoka I knew that this was a must have for my dad. I will be honest when I first opened the Wacaco Pipamoka I was intimated and I thought that it would be tough to use and I was discourage. When I first tried it I was like wow this is very easy and what was I thinking that it would be difficult. 

Here is how simple this product is. You put hot/boiling water in your Wacaco. Then you use your spoon to measure your coffee and put it in the canister. How simple is that? It is very simple for me as a person who does not make coffee on a daily basis. Then you drop the canister in the hot/boiling water. You wait about 45 secs for the canister to go down to the bottom of your Wacaco. then you start to twist your Wacaco so it start to make your coffee. After you twist it all the way you have made your coffee. See how simple that process was to make your own fresh cup of coffee. 

What I love about this product is that you can bring it with you on the go!! I know when I go into the work place that everyone is worried on who makes the coffee first. The questions that I always here is the coffee burned? Who made the coffee? Is the coffee any good? Well here is a product that can guarantee that your coffee will be up to your expectations and no more worries. 

You can find Wacaco Pipamoka Here.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...