Sunday, February 23, 2020

Holocuren Spring Review

3 pack MIRACLE LIPS: SALVE, SERUM & SPF15 Lip Balm - HOLOCUREN - Official WebsiteI'm excited to recently learn about a company called Holocuren. Personally I haven't heard about this company and I am excited to learned about this company. Holocuren is a holistic person care company offering everyday living product on the cutting edge of innovation, purity, and effectiveness. The founder of Holocuren is Robert Heiman and he is also the founder and formulator of Holocuren & Epicuren, in partnership with Lorraine Marshall, CEO. Their vision is to provide the best quality of their products, high performance products that science and technology can offer. 

Recently I have been investing in natural products. I been putting more research cosmetic products. Their goal is to use natural ingredients and they are dedicated to the integrity of their products and the wellness it integrates to ones body. 

I was excited when we were given the chance to try their Miracle Lips Serum Corrective Lips and their The Ultimate Skin and Lip Suave Miracle Lips. 

The first product that we received was their Miracle Lips Salve that targets problems lips with Propolis crystals and Tea Tree Oil. This salve is formulated with maximum strength Propolis crystals and Tea Tree, two natural anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, and anti viral ingredients. I suffer from chapped lips and I needed a product to help with that. It seems to be worse when I am work and wanted to have something that I could bring with me to work. This salve is known to help with cracked lips, lip rash and cold sores. This salves features micro Propolis Crystals that help exfoliates off damage skin and accelerate turn over a new health skin. 

The next product that we received was their Miracle Lips Serum. This is a night and day beauty treatment for dry and chapped lips. This product is also perfect for me to try to get my lips back into shape. What is cool is that this product is applied at night and daytime for dry, chapped lips. This product can also be considered as lip primer before putting on your lipstick or lip balm. When I tried this product I was amazed on how my lips started to feel more moisturized and not cracked which is amazing. 

Overall I would say these product come in handy and are amazing. During the winter months I struggle with dry chapped lips. These products are amazing with taking care of that issue. My lips are moisturized now with they help of Holocuren. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...