Wednesday, April 15, 2020

100PercentBeads Arts and Crafts





Trying to find activities for you kiddos during quarantine can be difficult. I know my kiddos at home are getting quite buggy. This has been the third week and they want to be let out of the house or find something fun to do.

100PercentBeads is a unique company. They offer a variety of beaded Jewelry that you can purchase. Which when I went on their site and took a look at it I was impressed. They also have a section where they have several bead kits that you can order and create your own bracelet. This is a fun way to pass time and create something special. 

We were able to choose a kit and we decided on the B.Y.O.B. Multicolored Double Wrap Kit. The kits include one piece of elastic that is 10", single use glue, beads and instructions. What I like about this kit is that it comes with everything that you need to make a bracelet. It saves time going to the craft store and finding everything that you need. Overall the price will be a lot more than purchasing one of these kits. This also can be fun for a birthday party. I was thinking about using these as a birthday party favor or you could use these as bridal gifts. I would definitely would recommend these kits. They would be a lot of fun do while your at home during this quarantine. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...