Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Bella Spirit Restorative Lip Treatment Translucent Beauty and Health 2020


Bella Spirit® Sheer Tint Lip Treatment
I have heard of Chaz Dean before, but I can't say that I have ever tried his product before now. I was excited when I learned about a line of his called Bella Spirit restorative Lip Treatment Translucent. When I first looked at the box it appealed to me right away. The packing was very pretty and appealing. Even they got the letters right on the packaging. 

Recently I have suffered from chap lips and they have been cracked for some time. I have been looking for a product that can repair them and bring them back to how they used to be. Bella Spirit Restorative Sheer Tint Lip Treatment is formulated with Paraffin, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Essential Oils, Vitamin C & E and Sodium Hyaluronate to help address and treat dry, parched lip and lock in long lasting moisture. 

What I like about this product is that it is easy to use. All you have to do is apply it when you want to or feel like it. I like that option because it seems like majority of the products you can only use them one or twice a day. When applying this product it went on smooth without that gritty feeling. I personally apply it several time a days and my lips feel great. This is a must have to have in my purse. I bring it everywhere I go. You can find this product and many more on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...