Friday, April 17, 2020

Hug-a-BooBoo

20 Count Single BoxWhen kids get a boo boo I know that it breaks my heart. I know when it comes to my daughter it always seems like she is getting hurt. I always say she's an accident waiting to happen. I know that I always have to have band aids on  for her because she always tripping and falling. 

What I like about Hug-A-Boo is that is a unique special band aid for kids. They come in four different characters. They come in hippo, bear, frog, and a dog. There motto is that every booboo bandages. They have adorable animal characters all have outstretched arms, just waiting to give a gentle reassuring hug. 

I really like the concept of these bandages. They are super cute and my kids love them. I love how the bandages look like they're giving you a hug. These bandages are unique shape, expressions, while providing the best wound care. Overall these are great bandages and they hold up great. They are easy to put on and the wrapper is easy to take off. When putting this bandage over the cut it easy to put on and it doesn't come off easily. These bandages come in different quantities. You can find these bandages on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...