Sunday, April 12, 2020

Innovative Comfort Pamper Me Health and Beauty 2020

I know as a mom I need a break. There are time when I am at home and the kids are sleeping I like to pamper myself. I didn't realize Innovative Comfort offers a line called Pamper Me. They offer a line of amazing products that let yourself be pampered. 

EYEMASK.jpgThe first product that we were lucky to review was their Soothing Gel Eye Mask. I try once a week to make some time for spa time. I know that I can't go to a spa I create one at home. This mask can do two things for you. The first way to use this mask is to heat it up. If you are using the warm option. Don't put it in the microwave or boiling water. You can soak in warm water for 5-10 mins.  Then apply on your eyes. This helps relieve sinus pressure or tension headaches. If you want to use it cold I would recommend putting the mask the freezer for 10-20 minutes to get the mask cold. When putting it in the freezer make sure you put in a clean sealed bag. Then you can place it on your eyes. If you have sensitive skin you can wrap it in a towel first.  This is a great product to have for your spa day. 

GELGLOVES.jpgAnother product that you can use for your spa day is their moisturizing gel gloves. If you have rough dry skin like I do than this glove is perfect for you. This product soothes and moisturizes dry and rough hands. This product is really cool you can use it with or without lotion. These gloves are activated by heat and it helps moisturizes to sooth and soften your skin. I have always been fan of paraffin wax treatment and this is similar without the mess. If you are using lotion with these gloves it simple to use. Just apply lotion and slip your hands in the gloves. It is recommended to use these gloves for about 20mins or overnight. This can help with skin irritation also which I have. This product is a must have and helps keep my skin hydrated and moisturized. This is recommend to use about 40 times. 
HEELSOCK.jpg
The next product that would make another must have for your spa day is their moisturizing gel heel socks. This also soothes and moisturized dry, cracked heels. This is another product where you can use it with or without lotion. This product has a unique gel lining cradles and cushions your heel. This product can help moisturize and sooth your heel within 20 minutes. When you are wearing this product the heat will activate it which is very unique. When you are cleaning this product use a wet warm cloth and let it air dry. 

GELSOCK.jpgThe last product that we received was their moisturizing gel booties. These are amazing. I will admit that my feet are cracked and dried. This product is a perfect for my disgusting feet. This is a great product to put lotion in and help get your feet feeling amazing. I use this product for about 20 minutes and it makes my feet super soft. When using this product for a week it helped with the crack skin. Using this product for about a month I think that my feet will be back to what they used to be. 

Overall these products are amazing. They make my skin feel great. I know after a long day with the kids these product help you feel amazing. I would highly recommend investing in these products to make a great spa night. 










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...