Sunday, April 12, 2020

Rainbow Fluffies Spring Review


Jay Play offers a variety of different lines of kids products. One of their product that Jay Play offers is the Rainbow Fluffies. Rainbow Flufflies has several different animals that you can choose from. They have a unicorn, puppy, dragon, kitty, ladybug, elephant, tiger, panda, and turtle. We were excited when we received our Rainbow Fluffies Unicorn. 
The first thing that my daughter noticed that it was her favorite animal. She absolutely loves unicorns. She also loves rainbows. So when she figured out that it turned into a rainbow ball she was very excited. I will admit that it took us about 15 mins to figure how to put the rainbow ball in the unicorn. Then we figured out how to make it a rainbow ball. After we figured out how to do that my daughter was running around the house flipping it in out and out.
My daughter absolutely loved this Rainbow Fluffies. It was very soft and it reminded her of a minky blanket. She told me that it was her new best friend and she couldn't wait to have a sleep over with her stuff animal. This would also make a great Easter filler for your kiddo easter basket. You can find this unicorn fluffies on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...