Thursday, May 28, 2020

Bee&You Fathers Day







I am a huge honey fan. I know when my kiddos and I get sick during the winter season it can be tough. I know when one of my kids or myself complain of a soar throat I bring out the honey. Honey has always been a go to for me during  winter season. 
I recently came across a company called Bee and You and let me tell you they offer a wide variety of products. They offer Propolis, kids products, skin products, honey nut spreads, raw honey, and royal jelly bee pollen. Their mission is to develop, with their expertise in bee products. They want to offer healthy, safe and natural products matching technologies and to support the apiculture industry to ensure the quality and safety of bee products.
\We were excited that we received their Bee & You Royal Jelly Bee Pollen Propolies and Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray. 
 first product that we reviewed Was their Royal Jelly Bee Pollen Propolies. What I like about this supplement it that it's chewable. Which I like because I'm not a fan of swallowing pills that leave  a weird after taste. This is 500mg and comes with 60 tablets. This is a two month supply. This help build you immune system and help prevent you getting sick. 

The last product that we received was their Bee & You Bee Pollen Whole Granules. This is a product that I was not aware of before today. I find this one the most interesting. The question is how do you use this product? It can be consumed directly or mixed with food such as milk, museli, yoghurt, or fruit juice. It is recommended to consume at least 2-4 teaspoon by adults. For children it recommended that they get 1-2 full teaspoons per day or as needed. Here is a fun fact that I learned from their website is due to the presence of vitamins, minerals and proteins, anyone can actually survive only by feeding on pollen and water. It contains Vitamin B-complex vitamins, calcium, potassium, zinc and iron. 
Overall I learned a lot of information about these amazing products. They just do wonders and help your throat and body. That they are amazing product and will help your body get what it needs. We love the raw honey and would definitely get it again. You can find more about their products here





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...