Monday, May 4, 2020

Bittylab Bare Air Free Expectant Mothers 2020


Are you expectant mom who is looking for the best baby products out there? I know when I become a new mom I had to do a lot of research and look at a lot blogs to find the best product for my baby. 

One concern that I had when my children were small was bottles. It seemed like I was always switching bottles with my daughter because she wouldn't take to certain bottles. It seemed like she was getting to much air when she was drinking.

I wish I knew about Bittylab Bare Air Free bottles. This bottle is good for babies that range for 0-24 months. When I checked out this bottle I was pretty impressed in what it offers. This is an air free feeding system. This bottle is supposed to help significantly reduces gas, colic, and spit up. In this box it comes with a 4 oz bottle and two nipples. What I think is amazing that this bottle offers a technology that lets you expel the air and locks it out. Which prevents upset stomaches and gas in your little ones. 

There are two nipples in this package. They aren't the same and they are different. One is a easy latch nipple for babies who feed with baby bottle. The other nipple is Perfe latch nipple that extends to promote and support exclusive breastfeeding. 

Bittylab Bare Air Free would make an amazing baby shower gift to expectant mom. This will make their life so much easier and make a baby happy. I wish that I had these available when my daughter was a baby. I would have invested in them. You can find more information out about them on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...