Monday, May 4, 2020

Java House Coffee Guide


It has officially become spring and I know that it get fairly chilly on this side of the state. I always know that I am looking for something to warm up. With the New Java House Cold Brew it gives you of the option to have cold or hot coffee. Which is awesome. Java House Cold Brew Launches innovative col brew dual use liquid pods, conveniently serving up smooth, small batch quality of cold brew. 

Ethiopian Dual-Use Liquid Coffee PodsI love my pods and when I heard about Java House dual use liquid where you can brew it hot or make it cold. These options make gravitate towards this product even more. This option brings a whole new level convenience and overall quality, each pod delivers a consistently smooth flavor. What are different about these pods you will not find that they have grounds, but they have concentrate cold brew. How this works is simply peel open pour over ice and add water and your ready to go. If you are wanting hot coffee all you need to do is pop it in your single brewer and your ready to go. 

We were lucky and we received three Java House K-cup packs We received Coconut Carmel Crunch, Vanilla Macadamia Nut, and Ethiopian. This is a light roast that is amazing. You can taste crisp citrus notes. What I like about this kcup you can either make it cold or hot. It depends what mood you are in. 
I was excited that we were able to try the Vanilla Macadamia Nut blend. Kauai Coffee is a liquid coffee pod. This pod is made possible by Java House authentic Cold Brewing, this blend features your favorite vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Arabica coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii. I'm a huge fan when it comes to flavor coffee and this blend is just a treat. I love Vanilla Macadamia Nuts and this blend gives you that. I personally prefer this as a hot cup of coffee instead of cold. 

Coconut Caramel Crunch Dual-Use Liquid Coffee PodsThe last blend that we were able to try is their Coconut Caramel Crunch. This  was amazing. This blend has a combination of sweet, nutty caramel, tropical coconut and our medium-roasted beans make this amazing cup of coffee. You can enjoy this coffee hot or cold. I prefer it warm and it taste amazing. I would prefer to have this cup of coffee while I'm reading a book cuddled in a blanket.

These are amazing. I know I have tried them before and I know I enjoyed them then. I would say that they added the new Kauai Coffee Cold Brew and that was a good choice that they did. I would consider them as a dessert coffee for me. The only negative thing would be that they come in 6. I would have to buy more because they are just that good. I would recommend that you take a peek at their products on their website








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...