Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Family Self Care1 Organic Oils

A good friend of mine has been huge into essential oils. I have seen her use all kinds of different essential oils. She usually brought a pouch to work with her different oils. Recently I came across a company called Family Self Care1 Organic Oils. They have a perfect combination of 8 essential oils for the Selfcare1 application. This retails for $59 .

Family Self Care has worked for two years to build the perfect kit. With a lot research and development their team has selected 8 essential oils with varied properties. With this kit and combined with SelfCare1 mobile application, allows users to manage more than 40 everyday wellness issues with over a thousand unique combinations. 

This kit has 8 essential oils in this kit. They're selected by their scientific committee and supplied by HBNO, an organic oil producer based in Southern California. When I opened up my kit there was 8 bottles. Each bottle was 5 ml. The oils that were included in the kit were Tea Tree, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Lemon Eucalyptus, Roman Chamomile, True Lavender, Clay Sage and Tarragon essential oil. It also includes a bottle of 30 ml of grape seed vegetable oil. 

What I found out how this works is really need. This kit work with a free mobile application that will suggest combination with the oil that will benefit you and your family. This is a free app that will give you suggestions based on your profile. If you have restrictions on certain essential oils that is fine. It will block that and let you know what combination and oils you can use. You can look up different topics that you are dealing with. Like stress is a common especially right now during the Covid-19. You can use the app to find the right oils to help you with stress and other issues that may arise. This could help skin problems, join pain, nose and throat and there is many more.

If you are a newbie like me this kit would be a great start. This gives you a free app to help you out and how to use the oils. If you want to learn more about this kit and see more information check out their website here. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...