Sunday, May 10, 2020

Fortune Cookie Toolbox


My kiddos are starting enjoy baking in the kitchen. My daughter always has to come in the kitchen and help me bake. She helps me bake cookies, bread, pies  even cakes. She my junior baker in the house. When I heard about Fortune Cookie Toolbox I knew from the get go that this would be an amazing fit for her. When we received the box she was excited to see what was inside. 

When we opened the box we noticed that the theme of the box balloon cookies. When you opened the box I noticed a little pamphlet and it was letter to the subscribers. Then you opened the pamphlet and you will find the Brown Sugar Balloon Cookie Recipe. Then in the rest of the booklet there is activities for children. 

What came in the box is the next question. It comes with a balloon cookie cutter for the sugar cookies. It comes with a green froster. I called it a squeegee.  Then it comes with four color food coloring. Then it comes with baggies it looks like and pom poms and straws. 

Overall my daughter really liked it and enjoyed following the recipe and making her balloon cookies. The recipe was easy to follow. I'm not sure if I would be able to afford this box each month, but my daughter had a great time and that what counts. They do have different subscription options available on their website. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...