Friday, May 1, 2020

John Varvatos Cologne Father's Day




Another great gift idea for that this upcoming fathers day is cologne. How can you go wrong with cologne? This is a no brainer and I love shopping for cologne. Some of then scents I could spend hours sniffing the bottle because they smell amazing. I like the colognes that have a woodsy scent to it. 

Recently I learned about the John Carvatos Cologne collection. There is a variety of different scents. When I checked them out on the Macy.com I also noticed a picture with Nick Jonas and the cologne which was pretty cool. I know that having Nick Jonas endorse this cologne is pretty cool. Like my daughter said who wouldn't want to smell like Nick Jonas?

The first cologne that we took a look at was their John Varvatos Artisan Acqua. This comes in a 4.2 fl oz. This comes in a nice bottle which I love. It come with like twine around the bottle which gives it that extra character to it. Also it come with a little medallion on top of it. After this cologne is gone I will probably take the bottle because that is how much I like it. The cologne itself is probably one of my favorites that I smelt in awhile. When I smelt this cologne for the first time I felt like I was at a beach and then I felt relaxed. It smelt woodsy but citrus at the same time. At first when I smelt it I thought it picked out coconut even. Although this smells amazing and would make a great gift for fathers day.

The next cologne that we took a look at is their John Varvatos Artisan Blu. This also came in a blue bottle that had had twine in navy blue. It even had a melodeon on top that had JV in it. I really enjoyed the bottle and will keep the bottle also when the cologne is gone. The bottle color reminds me of the sea . The description of the cologne is plunging deep into the azure sea, John Vavatos Artisan Blu is the ultimate embodiment of crystal blue waters under the warmth of the sun. When I took the cap off and smelt it I noticed that this had citrus to it which made it amazing.This cologne would be great to wear in the summer and make a great gift for dad. 

I know at times it hard to find that perfect gift for dad. Cologne is a no brainer and these colognes are one of a kind. The bottles itself is pretty amazing which makes the cologne. It makes a conversation starter about the bottles and it also helps that they smell amazing. You can find this cologne at your local Macy.com















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...