Friday, May 1, 2020

Sugar Bowl Bakery

Brownie BitesAre you looking for that special treat for mom on Mother's Day? I will let you know that I enjoy receiving special chocolate treats on Mother's Day. So when I heard about Sugar Bowl Bakery I knew that would be a great match for Mother's Day goodies. They offer a variety of treats on their website. 

When they sent their Brownie Bites for us to try my family was pretty excited. I personally wished that I would have opened them in secret so that I didn't have to share with my kids. They came in quite a big container and was filled with mini Brownie Bites. What I personally like about these Brownie Bites is that they where individually wrapped. That is what I like about them that I know that they won't get stale quickly. 

These brownies hit the spot. When I need a little pick me up these are the greatest for that. It also great for on the go since they are packaged individually. I know that I can pack them in my lunch. These are greatest brownie bites ever. They taste amazing. I love the chocolate and it taste amazing and try not to eat two at a time. You can find these at their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...