Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Kelapo Food and Drink

Since I have more time at home I have been baking and cooking a lot more lately. I also live with my dad and he loves to cook also. Recently he found on youtube about product called ghee. You can make this your own or purchase it online. Ghee is supposed to be healthier then butter. Ghee consists of butter, but there is a process that you have to go through to get ghee.


I was excited when we were introduced to a website called Kelapo. They offer a 
 of products on their website. Two of the products that they sent us for a review is their Coconut oil and ghee. This comes in a 13oz bottle and retails for 10.99. This is a blend of 50/50 Coconut Oil and Ghee. You can put this in your coffee and make it smoother and richer flavor. We actually cook with this product because it's a lactose and casein free and is a alternative for us due to dairy allergies. Another plus about this product is that you don't need to refrigerate it. 

The second product that we received was their Ghee. Ghee is Clarified Butter. Recently my dad has making his own Ghee for my son. The reason why we have been using ghee is because my son is lactose intolerant. There are times when making ghee it takes a long time. When I learned that you could buy it from Kelapo I was excited. This comes in a 13 oz jar. When we use ghee we use it as a butter substitute. When we use any olive oil or butter like for eggs, popcorn, cooking in a pan we use a little of ghee instead. This is healthier for you then the butter that you use. I'll let you in on a little secret. It taste a lot better then the butter that I have been using.

I would recommend Kelapo and their products. This is a great alternative if you have someone in your household that has dairy allergies. We have two people in our household so the Ghee is a great product to have on hand. The price is right also. If you want to check their products out you can go to their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...