Thursday, May 7, 2020

MYOS Canine Formula Muscle Support for Dogs Peg Guide 2020

MYOS Canine Muscle Formula 12.7 oz PouchWhen it comes to my dogs health it's very important to us. We have to cockapoos and they're apart of our family. Recently we were introduced to Canine Muscle Formula. This formula is groundbreaking for better muscle health. This is a natures multivitamin for your dog. It comes in a powder for in a 12.07 oz bag. 

The power is Fortetropin. Fortetropin is a natural bioactive composition made from egg yolks. The processed that is used is patented technology which preserves its biological integrity and bioactivity. This formula contains various molecules that supports a dog's muscle health. 

This product can be small, medium and large dogs. You have to read the directions carefully. There are different measurements for different weight dogs. I have a small breed dog so we use 1 scoop at a time. This formula helps your dogs skin, bone health, shiny coat, healthy vision, and cognitive health. 

My dog overall seemed to like this product. It seems that my dogs could tolerate this powder and didn't upset their stomach. I would recommend this powder for your dog. I would check them out out their site for more information






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...