Thursday, May 7, 2020

Number 4 Haircare


volumizingshampooAre looking for that last minute Mother's Day Gift? I know the perfect last minute gift that you can get mom. Number 4 Haircare offers a variety of different haircare products and kits that you can purchase for mom. I know I'm always looking for new haircare products and trying to find the best products out there. I have tried Number 4 Haircare in the past and have been a huge fan of their products. 

We received a nice box that was blue in color with several of their mini products us to take a look at. The first product that we took a look at was their full body, color protecting, anti aging shampoo. This product is for medium to finer texture. This adds lightweight moisture. This shampoo is sulfate and sodium chloride free. This is highly concentrated formula. If you want more lather add more water and more product for that. All you need to do is lather this product into wet hair and massage into the hair. It is recommend to shake this shampoo before you use it.
volumizingcondition
The next product that we use was their volume  conditioner. This is a lightweight formula that helps to achieve fuller hair, amplified volume, startling shine and endless body. This adds weightless moisture and body without weighing hair down. This conditioner is for medium texture to fine hair. This add lightweight moisture and body without weighing hair down. This helps conditioning and detangling. This product is easy to use put on evenly on wet hair staring with the ends fir to the scalp. If your hair is damaged like mine leave it on the hair for a minute then rinse. 

Lumiere_BodyLotion_MiniThe next product that we received was their Lumiere d'hiver Body Lotion Mini 1.5 oz. The nutrient rich formula moisturizes and hydrates skin to a new state of nourishment. The shea butter helps soften and smooth the skin and protect its natural oils. The aloe in this lotions helps sooth dry, irritated skin. This is a lightweight emulsifier free, quick absorbing formula designed to feel luxurious and spread across skin evenly without leaving a nasty residue behind. This fragrance is a mixture of White Freesia, Golden Amber, and Warm Musk. This is a nice lotion that helps calms my skin which is nice. I don't use a lot of the lotion due to it be able to go along way. It also absorbs quickly into my skin.

These product are amazing and I would recommend the. This would make a great last minute Mother's Day gift. You can put in in a home made gift basket. There are a lot of different products that you could choose from. You can take a look at their website to decide. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...