Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Queen Play Pits


Kids grow up fast. I can't believe that both of my kids are almost teenagers. I wish I could stop the time before I know it they will be all grown up. Play Pits for us by Mom offers a line of deodorants for teens. The designs and scents of the deodorants are pretty amazing. When I took the deodorant out of the package you could smell it and it smelt amazing.

My daughter is getting at the age where she is going to need to be wearing deodorant. Although that chat about wearing bras and using deodorant has been a tough one. I don't even know where to start that conversation because her response is ewww that gross. Although Play Pits deodorant makes it fun for her. When I showed her the deodorant she actually wanted to know more about it. She liked the fact that it had a great scent to it and it said Queen on there. 

The deodorant is a sweet but sultry fusion of lemon, rich amber and jasmine. This smell great all day long. My daughter said if she put it on she could smell it later that night. This does help making her smell fresh all day. It easy to put on and it doesn't clump up while putting it on. I would recommend putting on deodorant on after taking a shower or cleaning your pits with soap and water. 

These are great deodorants for your teens and preteens and I would recommend looking into them. These are fun for kids and my daughter absolutely loves Queen. I would recommend checking their products out on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...