Wednesday, May 27, 2020

TheOtherStraw Fathers Day


bamboo cutlery pack theotherstrawI'm always looking for products that are eco-friendly. During my generation I remember using plastic. I think everything that I used was plastic. Now that I'm older I'm more aware of options out there. I have been looking into more eco-friendly companies. Recently I was introduced to TheOtherStraw and they're a unique eco-friend website that offers straws, bowls, and cutlery. 

They're a Australian company which makes them that more unique. When I showed my dad the cutlery set that arrived he claimed it right away. This cutlery set was pretty amazing. The bamboo was very smooth. The knife was sharp and would cut what you needed it to. This set is natural and lightweight. My dad claimed this set due to it being perfect for camping. It comes in a nice white carrying case that with protect them. It small and easy to take with you for on the go. 

This Cutlery set is 100% natural, handmade, biodegradable, durable, sustainable and reusable. This is a nice set to use and I would recommend. I personally would use this set as a fathers day gift. If you have a dad or husband that likes to go camping. I would get this as a gift for their camping gear. You can find their amazing products on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Best bamboo cutlery service provider.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...