Friday, May 8, 2020

Teach Your Child the Multiplication Tables, Fun, Fast & Easy


Learning at home is very important. I know it has been hard for a lot of families due to Covid-19. I would have never imagine a situation like this before. We had to change our lives and schedules just like that. 

I know at home I'm trying to keep up with my children learning and trying to find as many resources and options for them to do while they're at home. My daughter has been working on multiplication at school. When I heard about Teach Your Child The Multiplication Table Fun Easy & Fast. I knew this tool would be fun for my daughter and would be a good fit. 

When I received this book in the mail it was perfect size for my daughter. There is 170 pages in the book. That is a lot of different multiplication activities to do. What I noticed about this book then others that this book had a lot of cartoon illustrations to it. I noticed that throughout the book there is many different things to do. At the end of the book there is a certificate for your child when they are finished. 

This helped my daughter out a lot. She started on her book right away and she found it quite easy for her. She was memorizing the tables and trying to look for tricks. She does very well in math and she absolutely loved this math book. You can find this book on amazon.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...