Monday, June 8, 2020

Armoniia

Purple Necktie & Purple Bow Tie
Are you looking for the perfect tie to go out to dinner on Father's Day? I have a great company that offers a variety of great quality of ties. Armoniia offers on their website something neat. If you have a son or daughter you can get a bow tie that matches a tie for dad. They have a quite a few different options  for purchase. 

We got to take a look at their Purple Necktie and Purple Bow Tie. This is one of the many sets that they offer on their website. If your planning on taking dad out to a special dinner for fathers day than this set duo would be great for that special night. These sets can be used for other special occasions. 

This set includes one Adult size necktie and one bow tie and can choose the size of the bow tie. The necktie that they offer is available in the adult size only. The widest point is 2.75" and length 58". This is handmade of 100% polyester. The bow tie is pre-tied which makes it easy for your child to wear. Don't worry it will keep perfect shape throughout the even that your attending or that special dinner. The bow tie is easy to strap around your child's neck and is adjustable. If you are looking for the baby size this size is velcro closure on the strap. 

These look great and come in amazing colors. I really like the idea that you can have a bow tie and a neck tie matching set. This set would also look amazing in family pictures. I like the different options that this set has to offer. I also like that you can reuse the set in numerous of situations like dinners, wedding, pictures, special events and more. I would highly recommend checking out their collection on their website. They have other things that they offer. Check their website out below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...