Monday, June 8, 2020

Wondersip

WonderSip Butterfly Standard Reusable StrawMy daughter loves using straws. Usually we don't have them in our house. There are two reasons why. I try not to use plastic straws because I want to help the environment. The second reason is straws that are reusable is hard to clean.

Wondersip has solved my issues and we can have straws in our house. The first thing that we noticed about these straws is the clasp on the side they have a cute little critter on the side. They have a variety of different critters. there is one that has a dolphin, butterfly and leaf. We received a blue and white straw butterfly. 

What is really cool about this straw and makes it stand out from other straw is that the butterfly is like a clasp and it can open the straw. Where it opens up half way and you can clean your straw. How cool is that. That is what I'm talking about. I always worry if I can clean my daughters straw well enough because I don't want bacteria or mold growing in the straw. It easy to open just open the clasp. When it dry and you would like to use it again just shut it make sure it snaps close. Then make sure it secure and closed all the way up and down the straw. 

The last thing that completes this set is that it come with a draw string bag. This is genius in my opinion. This gives you the option to bring these straws on the go. It also protects your straws and keep them clean. I can put them in my purse and I can bring them out to eat or where ever we may go. They can have their straws with them. I have somewhere to play them to keep them protected and clean. This is a great concept and I would recommend them. My daughter also think these are amazing and she loves them. You can check their straw options on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...