Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Cricket Co

Do have hair like me that tends to tangle? My daughter takes after me when it comes with hair that loves to tangle. I hate brushing my hair with a passion because it always hurts. My daughter always seems to hide when I tell her its time to brush her hair. It seems like the simplest little things tangle her hair bad and it hurts to brush it.

 Perfectly Pink Splash Detangling Brush Recently we were introduced to Cricket Co. They offer a variety of different haircare products. What caught my eye is that they have a section on their website for detangle brushes. I thought this was quite interesting and wanted to learn more about them. They have different style and sizes of detangle brushes available. We received two that we were able to try.

The first brush that we were able to take a look at was their Splash Detangling Brush Collection. This comes in several different colors. We received their pink color. The Splash Detangling Brush is super soft flex bristles that won't tear and kinder. This is a great brush that will go through stubborn hair that won't hurt your scalp. This has clear ball tips that help untangle the wildest of knots that are on wet or dry hair. My daughter will actually brush her hair by herself. She is very fond of this brush and she said it doesn't hurt her hair. 
Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush Argan and Olive Oils, plus Keratin Protein-infused plastic Front View
The next brush that we took a look at was a little different that other brushes look like. This is their Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush. The Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush is ideal for detangling all hair types wet or dry. This brush is a special blend of Argan and Olive oils and Kertain protein replace tangles with shiny and smoother hair. What I also like about this brush is when I use it wet it helps brush in the conditioner that I need. 

I really enjoyed both of these brushes. The are different from the brushes that I normally use. I don't fret brushing my hair with these brushes. They go through the tangled hair without making my daughter or I cry in the process. I would recommend checking these amazing brushes out at the link below.

Cricket Co.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...