Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Partake Brewery


When I learned about Partake Brewing it touched my heart. I didn't realize that certain conditions out there can cause people not to drink beer or other alcoholic drinks. WhenI learned about Partake Brewing it opened up my thought process and I learned a lot. The owner of Partake Brewery loves his craft beer, but when he was diagnosed with chrones disease he decided to give up alcohol. 

When choosing the decision he decided to create Partake Brewery which offers a non alcoholic beverage.  I was quite impressed with this idea and that Partake Brewery gives people options if they're not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages. We received their Discovery Pack to give a try. I would recommend if you are new to this product the Discovery Pack would be the first option to try. You can taste a variety of different beers and than you can decided which one you prefer. Then you have to option to buy variety packs or them individual. 

The Discovery Pack comes with five different flavors: Red, Blondie, Pale, IPA and Stout. 

Red is the first beer that we took a look at. This is their newest addition to the Partake family. This has 25 calories and 3 carbs in this beer. This is crafted with 5 malts, Partake is a smooth and soft with ribbons of caramel malt and toast. This is a classic English and Irish ales. 

The next beer is their Pale Beer. Their Pale is a internationally award-winning craft beer with 10 calories and 0 carbs. This has a medium bitterness to it but is balanced by caramel malt sweetness and perfumey, and tropical aromatics. This will be a favorite beer drinkers. 

IPA is their first beer that they ever brewed. This is featured on the Dragons Den. This is a 10 calories and 2 carbs. This beer is considered to be a favorite. This beer balances the citrusy hops with a sweet malt backbone. This is a light bubbly body and dry finish.

The next beer is the Blonde. Their Blonde is an easy summer sipper perfect or sitting on your deck and enjoying your summer. this is a 15 calories and 3 carbs. This is a golden, bubbly and easy drinking. This is a malt forward ale which is a favorite in our family.

The last beer is Stout. This beer has 30 calories and 8 carbs. This is a great beer to have with a burger. This is a deep brown beer that has warmth, walnut highlights topped by tall, a tan cap of foam. 

Overall I would recommend this drink for people who can't have alcoholic drinks or for the Fourth of July. I would also recommend if you want to drink with friend when your at a party that this beer would make a great option for that experience. I would recommend checking out their website at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...