Thursday, June 11, 2020

Dad's Adventure



Are you looking for that special and unique gift for dad? I know it been a tradition for many generations for special occasion that you smoke a cigar. You will this at weddings, special announcements, and at births.

The special gift that you can get dad is a Cigar Box from Dad's Adventures. The question is what do you do after the cigars are gone and you have the box? You can keep it and fill it with trinkets, pictures and mementos that will happen in the future.

I really like the concept of this cigar box and how you keep it for those mementos that are going to come. You have that special spot to store your memories. When we took this box out it was bigger than I expected. On the front of the box and inside of the box there is a special scribe and messages. I do like the font that they use with the font. The box was bigger than I expected. What I noticed when I picked up the box it was very light. It opens and closes nicely and lines up like its supposed to.

I gave this box to my dad for the mementos that he is going to collect. He looked at me weird at first when I told him to put his mementos in there. I told hime he could fold up the notes that his granddaughter gives him. Usually we try to find special places to put the letters so they don't get ruined. Or you could put ticket stubs to special games that you go to. You could even save pictures, souvenirs and so much more. After the conversation about this he agreed and changed his mind about this. 

If you are looking for a gift for dad this year then I would recommend this cigar box from Dad's Adventure. Don't just use it for cigars this can be used to put special memories in this box and become a keepsake. You can find more information this website here. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertisi
ng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...