Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Quility Premium Adult Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover


I have heard a lot about weighted blankets. I know a few people who have purchased them in the past and they rave about them. When I started being a in home behavioral tech for ABA therapy. I realized what weighted blankets can do for kiddos with autism and notice how they help people who suffer from anxiety.

Personally I have high anxiety and have issues at night trying to sleep. I have always wanted to explore the options of a weighted blanket, but honestly never had the extra cash. I was nervous since being a single mom of investing in a weighted blanket and not having it work and being out of all that money. 

Recently I have been introduced to a product called Quility Premium Adult Weighted Blanket and Removable Cover. They offer a wide variety of colors and sizes that meet your needs. We received a blue/ grey blanket that is 15 pounds which is 48" x72". This blanket is 100 percent cotton.

What I didn't know that this blanket is 7 layered premium blanket. This blanket offer a supreme comfort for people who purchase this blanket. The blanket has top notch sewing and durable material to make the weighted blanket. The one question that I had if it weighs 15 pounds will it make me sweat? The answer to that question is no. This material is breathable. The outer layer is line with non glue polyester padding and two extra polyester layers that contain millions of premium micro glass beads. This structure provides optimal temperature control and guarantees that their blankets never leak beads. 

What is cool about this weighted blanket that this is a set. It come with a pre-attached minky cover. Every Quility weighted blanket set comes with one. It ready to use all you have to do is unzip and remove it and use it. You can use it when it cool out and put it back on when it becomes winter to get that extra warmth. 

This weighted blanket gives you that security at night. For most kids who needs one it give that extra hug. It gives you that extra hug that you will be able to sleep during the night. I absolutely love this blanket and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for that weighted blanket you can find this one on amazon.com





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...