Thursday, June 25, 2020

Drink Lemon Kind

Lemonkind awareness vitality immune support functional juices botanical infusedAre you looking for a detox juice to clean out your system? I know that I have  for quite awhile and have been nervous on trying it. I have always been nervous trying to find the right product to use. I have looked into it a little bit than I was connected with Drink Lemon Kind. 

What I love about this detox drink is that it comes in amazing flavors. We received two to give a try. We received aronia bery lemonade and mango peppermint green tea. What is nice about these drinks that there ready to go. You can bring this with you and it will be fine. These drinks come in single serve ready to eat, ready to mix or ready to drink. These are shelf stable packages so they will not go bad. 

If you are going to try a cleanse than these juices can help you with your goals. It doesn't matter if you are just starting out small and wanting to go higher. These juices can help with your weight loss journey. These juices are created to help elevate and support you with powerful super foods and nutrient dense botanicals. This is a plant based, there is no additives, just like nature wanted.

The Berry Lemonade was amazing. This had Vitamin C charged super berry lemonade. This Berry Lemonade with antioxidant rich aronia and acerola berries, this lemonade will help rehydrate your body, cleanse the digestive tract and provide a better outlook on the day. 

These are great for on the go and they taste amazing. I would bring these to work for lunch. I know when I'm at work I'm always rushing and I need something healthy and this is the perfect choice for me. I would highly recommend it and you can find these drinks on their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...