Tuesday, June 2, 2020

EJIS Father's Day


If you are still looking for that gift for Father's Day gift and not sure what to give. EJIS has a variety of mens underwear and undershirts that are one of a kind. They offer a line of clothes that stops the odor and sweat marks. That you won't have to worry about. This is what dad's need in their life. 

We were lucky to be able to take a look at a couple of their products that they offer on their site. We reviewed a pair of their boxers briefs and one of their undershirts. 

The first product that we took a look at was their Crew Neck Micro Modal Underarm Sweat Proof Undershirt that is in white. This undershirt comes in white, gray and black. I know there are time when you see those gross yellow stains from sweating in the armpits of your undershirt. This undershirt has comfortable  micro modal fabric that absorbs sweat and keeps your dress shirts dry. The shirt is very soft and comfortable which is nice. What is different from other undershirts than this one is that the soft micro modal is permanently fused with real silver to fight odor in flattering slim fit cut. This has a sweat proof barrier under each arm that stops sweat marks. 
Sweat Proof Boxer Briefs Comfort Pouch - Ejis, inc.
The next product that we took a look at was their Sweat Proof Boxers Briefs Comfort Pouch. This is a great boxer brief to have. This is all based on a great boxer brief that is all about comfort, design and functionality. What is nice about this underwear that it is anti sweat underwear which makes it super soft and breathable. What they use is breathable micro modal that is fused with real silver to fight odor causing bacteria. Also this has a combination that with an ultra thin water proof layer in the pieces you need it the most. This keeps you dry and comfortable. 

What I like about EJIS is that they have a special technology in their undershirts and underwear that makes them one of a kind. You're not going to find this quality anywhere else. I never heard about this technology that sweat doesn't stain your shirts or odor. Although I'm glad that they came up with this because my son really needs this in his life. I also like the durability and quality of this clothing line. I would check them out on their website below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...